Friday, April 23, 2010

a fresh start...

Finally.... 

I've managed to start a blog! A blog about FOOD! I always wanted to start writing one, but never got around to it. Let's hope that this blog will last! =P

Why do I want to write about food? Because I loooovvveeee food! I like cook books (I probably have more than 50 cookbooks on my shelve!!! By just flipping through the books looking at the beautiful pictures makes me feel satisfied!) and of course I like making use of these cookbooks too! I like making food looks good, I like making food tastes good, and I like to share my food around, one of the reasons is because 90% of the times I only like to have a small taste of it, and at the end of the day I understand that 'sharing is caring'!!! =P Going around to try different food is what I like too, especially Japanese! My favourite! =)

People who have been to my house, have most probably sat around the over-sized dinner table, and had a feast of some sort! I've held dinner partiesssss, high teassss, sugarhit, degustration dinner etc etc... (ummm... seems to be missing breakfast party! Will try that soon!) From now on, let me try to record my cookings on this blog, and share all my eating adventures around town!!! =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment