Friday, April 15, 2011

Doggie Cupcakes


It seems pretty unfair that I always cook for hubby and myself, friends and family, and never cook for my dog Mochi! When we have dinner, he always come around and start sniffing around the table, but actually that’s all he does, because he is trained to know that he won’t get any food off the table! But occassionally he does get very agitated when our dinner plate has some kind of egg, cheese or apple in it, because I sometimes feed him these as well, but never off our dinner!!!!


One day I saw a friend of him who baked some little cupcakes for her dog - she’s a dog lover, she always give her dog the best food, and the best care! So whatever she feeds her dog must be good! So I quickly asked her for the recipe!!!


Ingredients

40g plain flour

3 eggs

10g honey


1) Preheat oven for 15min @ 200C

2) Beat eggs and honey together for 5min

3) Sift in flour and fold

4) Pour batter into cupcake mould (80% full)

5) Bake for 20min @170C


Eggsssss... I think that’s all Mochi could sniff!!!! When he saw those cupcakes, he was over-joyed, and finished it in a second!!!! I guess it must be good! hahaha...



No comments:

Post a Comment